domingo, 23 de enero de 2011

The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa to be release January 25th!!

The Iron Queen
By Julie Kagawa
Harlequin
368 p.


In less than twenty-four hours I'll be seventeen.

Although, technically, I won't actually be turning seventeen. I've been in the Nevernever too long. When you're in Faery, you don't age. So while a year has passed in the real world, agewise I'm probably only a few days older than when I went in.

In real life, I've changed so much I don't even recognize myself.

MY NAME IS MEGAN CHASE.

I thought it was over. That my time with the fey, the impossible choices I had to make, the sacrifices of those I loved, was behind me. But a storm is approaching, an army of Iron fey that will drag me back, kicking and screaming. Drag me away from the banished prince who's sworn to stand by my side. Drag me into the core of conflict so powerful, I'm not sure anyone can survive it.

THIS TIME, THERE WILL BE NO TURNING BACK.

......................................................................................................................

I must say, I'm so excited about this book, I totally loved the previous ones, The Iron Daugther and The Iron King, you totally should read them both and the must read The Iron Queen. Julie Kagawa is and awesome writer, that full her stories with action, and drama and comedy, is amazing how she is into comedy, her characters are dear and enjoyable, I really recommend this series, don't forget January the 25th this book is going to be release go buy it!!





Ok you must read this books!!! Enjoy your reading!

RoseCBR

Description taken From: http://www.juliekagawa.com/

You can buy it at Book Depository, remember it has worldwide free shipping!!
http://www.bookdepository.com/book/9780373210183/The-Iron-Queen/?a_aid=19820101191114

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Agradezco tus comentarios. Thanks for your comments.