sábado, 17 de septiembre de 2011

Review of Supernaturally by Kiersten White



When I read Paranormalcy, the first of this saga, I was impressed I really really liked that book, so my expectations about reading Supernaturally where very high; so I was a bit dissapointed, I think it is a good book, but not even close as good as the first one. Evie has lost part of her charm she is not as funny as use to be; Lend is lovely as always, but something is kind of missing in that relation; the problems with faery world still there, but you can not see where is the problem, so it's difficult to understand, the story has nothing to do with the first part, and it's kind of absurd.

Still its a good writting, you are able to see escenarios, not the best book of this summer, but if you liked the first one, you must read this one.

I hope to have something better to say on the third of this saga.

Three Crazy Book Cats to this one.

If you have something better to say about this book, please share, hopefully I will change my mind.



RoseCBR

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Agradezco tus comentarios. Thanks for your comments.