sábado, 21 de enero de 2012

Happy New Year... errr I know I'm late

So finally I'm back, hope I'll be able to post more this year, is a promise. TO begin with this year I wish you all the best, let's enjoy it, cause let's face it, it can be the last, LOL, I really does not believe that...

Any way here I am, and what I want to tell you today, is what I am reading.

First, The Clockwork Prince, by Cassandra Clare, sooo expected, I know it will not dissapoint, I'll let you know later.

Second, I'm still trying to finish Torment, by Lauren Kate, I dunno why it still hasn't trap me yet.

Third, Crossed by Ally Condie, I like'd Matched, I hope this can be a little bit better.

And finally I'm reading The Black Jewels Trilogy by Anne Bishop, which is not a YA for a change and it is so wonderful to be reading something different so far I'm enjoyng it , but it is soooo long I know I'm gonna take a while on finishing it.

Finally my last book of 2011 was Divergent by Veronica Roth which actually ROCK!!, lol even though it remind me some other books, I really liked it, I felt it was so fast and distresing, but it was amazing, I will go further in its review.

So, what are you reading?? what were your best and your worst of 2011?? come on.. fill my feed LOL

Enjoy this year!!!

Luv

RoseCBR

2 comentarios:

  1. Los mejores del año es un empate entre Percy Jackson, Hex Hall y Los Juegos del Hambre. En serio no puedo decidir entre ellos.

    El peor... la verdad no sé. Hay varios que no me gustaron tanto pero ninguno que realmente odiara.

    Acabo de empezar Firelight y he escuchado buenas cosas de él así que tenia muchas ganas de leerlo.

    Saludos

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Divergent was my last book for 2011 too! It was so amazing and I can't wait for Roth's sequel Insurgent.

    ResponderEliminar

Agradezco tus comentarios. Thanks for your comments.