martes, 9 de octubre de 2012

Teaser Tuesday: The Lost Prince, by Julie Kagawa

 
 
 
The Lost Prince
Julie Kagawa
Harlequin Teens
Release Date: October 23, 2012
 

 Kenzie took advantage of my surprise and stepped closer. I swallowed and resisted the urge to step back. Kenzie was shorter than me by several inches, but that fact seemed completely lost on her. "Don't worry tough guy. I don't have a boyfriend waiting to slug you in the bathrooms." Her eyes sparkled. "If it comes to that I'll slug you myself."  

 

 
Julie Kagawa
 
 
Julie Kagawa was born in Sacramento, California. But nothing exciting really happened to her there. So, at the age of nine she and her family moved to Hawaii, which she soon discovered was inhabited by large carnivorous insects, colonies of house geckos, and frequent hurricanes. She spent much of her time in the ocean, when she wasn't getting chased out of it by reef sharks, jellyfish, and the odd eel.
 
Reach her at:
 
TWITTER  +  WEB  +  FACEBOOK  +  BLOG
 
 
 
You can pre-order your copy at:
 




Love,
RoseCBR

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Agradezco tus comentarios. Thanks for your comments.