martes, 16 de octubre de 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Two and Twenty Dark Tales: Dark Retellings of Mother Goose Rhymes by Georgia McBride, Michelle Zink, Others.



 
 
Georgia McBride
Michelle Zink
Francisco X. Stork
Month9Books, LLC
Release Date: October 16 2012
 
 
"But eventually, I do sleep. I fall into a nightmare that spirals down and down into darkness, like a narrow staircase. I dream of blood  and decay and death. I dream of crows, too many to count, swarming around me like a black cloud.
A murder of crows. "
 
 
I've got this book thanks to the Editorial and Netgalley, I've been reading it just for few pages, and I already loved it, I know you will too. And it is an awesome reading for this Halloween Day and All Hallows Eve!!!
 
You can order it
 




Love,
RoseCBR

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Agradezco tus comentarios. Thanks for your comments.